Pro Business Environment – The UAE Advantage
To the prospective investor, the UAE presents an extremely favorable business environment. Excellent infrastructural facilities coupled with professional expertise and personalized services give the UAE the edge. Customer needs are met in the shortest time frame. Enjoying the following facilities
- 100% income and corporate tax exemptions.
- No Foreign exchange controls.
- 100% capital and profit repatriation
- Strong appreciating and fully convertible currency.
- Easy funding from International Banks
- 100% ownership in Free Zones
- No trade barriers or quotas.
- Easy Licensing Procedures
- Simple Import, Export Policies
- Liberal labor laws.
- No restrictions on hiring expatriates
- Issue of visit and residence visa
- Cost and time savings
- Excellent local and international banks for funding project finance
- Proximity to Middle-East, Europe, Asia and Africa
UAE has Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements (DTAA) with a number of countries
Double taxation agreements prevent individuals and corporations from being susceptible to paying tax on the same item during the same time period. These agreements determine which of the two states concerned should levy tax in a particular situation: Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Rep., Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Lebanon, Malaysia, Malta, Morocco, New Zealand, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Singapore, Sudan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine
Main features of UAE Free Zone company
It needs to have physical offices in the UAE. It may carry on business within the UAE. It may obtain UAE residency Visa. It can have non UAE resident as director or shareholder. It can have UAE resident as director or shareholder. It may own real estate in the UAE, with prior authorization from UAE Investment Authority. It may not do banking and insurance business without special license. It may maintain bank accounts and deposits in the UAE. It is not obliged to maintain its books and records. It may hold shares in other UAE and worldwide companies. It may own yachts registered in the UAE.