Opening an LLC company in Dubai/UAE
Dubai is at the crossroads of east and west and provides the best of both worlds. Due to its cultural amalgamation, geographical location and tax-friendly laws, Dubai is one of the most sought-after locations by investors worldwide.
How to open an LLC in Dubai?
A limited liability company (LLC) is easy to set up. You can have a minimum of 2 shareholders and a maximum of 50. The recent company laws allow you to have complete ownership as an expat & full legal equities.
What are the steps to open up an LLC in Dubai?
- Company registration in Dubai with the Department of Economic Development.
- Drafting the company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Notarizing the above Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Submitting the required documents and business license application forms to the DED (Department of Economic Development).
- Registering with the Dubai Commercial Register.
What documents do you need to open up an LLC in Dubai?
- Application form for the trade name
- Application form for the warrant
- The Certificate of Incorporation
- Association Memorandum and a Board of Directors resolution
- Copies of shareholders’ passports
- LLC formation contract (signed before a notary)
Common costs associated with forming an LLC in Dubai
- Chamber of commerce fees
- Economy ministry fees
- Non-Arabic trade name fess
- Commercial license fees
- General trading activity Fees
- Name board fees
- Service fees
Opening an LLC in other Emirates
Along with Dubai, other Emirates like Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and Ajman offer the same benefits and opportunities to investors. You can enjoy; geographical benefits, ease of doing business, and tax benefits among other things. The processes for opening an LLC in other emirates remain almost the same as in Dubai with some minor differences.
If you are interested in opening an LLC in Dubai, click here to get in touch with our consultants to get the best solution.
Explore other company options in Dubai (click to read): offshore, free zone.