Opening an offshore company in Dubai/UAE
If you are looking to start a business or grow one, you are in the right place.
Dubai and the rest of the UAE are the most popular destinations for setting up your offshore companies and enjoying a multitude of benefits. Before we dig deep into your benefits, let’s talk about what is an offshore company?
What is an offshore company?
An offshore company is a legal business entity that operates outside its registered jurisdiction. So, for example, if you set up an offshore company in Dubai, it will allow you to set up your base outside of the emirate.
Benefits of opening an offshore company in Dubai:
- Tax savings: UAE is known for its lenient tax system & the benefits extend to companies as well. You can enjoy no taxes on capital or profit.
- 100% ownership: You as a foreigner can fully own a Dubai offshore company.
- Confidentiality: UAE offers complete anonymity to business owners operating in its offshore zones
- Location independent: No need for an office location in Dubai to open an offshore company
- Operate in multiple currencies: Offshore companies permit you to open multi-currency bank accounts. In addition, they also provide the most modern facilities.
Process of setting up an Offshore Company in Dubai:
As long as you have all the right documents, opening an offshore company is a rather simple & easy process. The first step would be hiring a registered agency, which would help you with the entire process including:
- Cost calculation
- Opening bank accounts
- Getting government attestations
What documents will I need for an offshore company in Dubai?
- Business plan ( At least for 3 years). (not must)
- Original Bank reference letter or 6 monthly bank statements (stamped by the bank).
- Proof of Address ( Ex. Utility bills, etc..)
- CV of the shareholders.
- Passport copies the shareholders.
- 3 options for name reservation.
- Business Activity
The documents are subject to change in different situations like who is registering the company (individual or corporate) & any governmental regulations.
Once the necessary documents have been signed, in front of the registered agent, the company documents can be submitted. As long as everything is in order, the company registration will be done in 3 days.
If you have any further questions or would like to set up your company in Dubai, get in touch with our team by booking your consultation below.