UAE golden visa offers multitude of benefits to investors & other people interested in setting up UAE as a base.
Eligibility, process & documents required.
UAE golden visa launched in 2019, started a new era of immigration in the UAE. The goal is to attract foreign investment and people of significant wealth & skills.
Benefits of UAE golden visa
- Stay in UAE for up to 10 years without the need for any sponsorship
- Work, study & do business
- 100% business ownership
- Multiple entries in & out of the UAE
Eligibility for UAE golden visa
There is a set of strict predefined criteria, some of the people who are eligible to get a UAE golden visa are:
- Investors, entrepreneurs, business owners
- Ph.D. holders and other highly educated individuals
- People with exceptional knowledge and talents
- Promising students in their fields
How can you apply for UAE golden visa as an investor?
You can apply for a 5-year golden visa or a 10-year golden visa. First and foremost, you need to have invested at least AED 2 million in a trade license to qualify to apply for UAE golden visa as an investor.
Other documents needed
- Emirates ID
- Medical insurance
- Audit report for the last 2 years
- Trade license & certificate of the audit company
- Personal bank statement for the last 6 months
- Company bank statement for the last 6 months
- VAT return certificate for the last 2 years
- Free zone NOC to apply for a golden visa (if the company is under free zone
Other circumstances which allow you to apply for the golden visa as an investor are:
- If you have more than AED 2 million in the bank
- If you are an owner of a company that pays more than AED 250,000 in annual taxes
- Owner of a property that values more than AED 2 million
Document requirements for all scenarios remain almost the same.
The application process for the UAE golden visa:
- Choose the category your qualify for
- Collect documents needed to apply for the visa
- Apply yourself or through a consultancy to avoid any hassles. Find out more about Exillium’s services
- Pay the fees
- Wait for approval (72 hours to 2 weeks)
- Cancel your current residence visa
- Submit application
- Get your Golden visa stamp on your passport
If you have any further questions about the golden visa, feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Build a Successful Business in the UAE: Tips from Local Entrepreneurs.
How to Build a Successful Business in the UAE: Tips from Local Entrepreneurs. Starting a business is never [...]
Understanding UAE Labour Law
A Guide for Business Owners in Dubai Dubai is a hub for business, attracting entrepreneurs and investors from [...]
Everything to know about Dubai Silicon Oasis
Should You Consider Opening Your Business In Dubai Silicon Oasis? Why Dubai is your best choice—the process & [...]